Savin MP 2501SP Multifunction B&W
Small business and workgroup environments can count on the multifunction capabilities and advanced optional features of the MP 2501SP to enhance workflow and increase personal productivity.
The system improves communications with standard color scanning at resolutions up to 600 dpi and high-quality B&W output at 25 ppm. The MP 2501SP comes standard with a 600-sheet paper capacity and can be configured to a maximum paper capacity of 1,600 sheets. All front-loading trays accommodate paper sizes up to 11" x 17", providing users the flexibility to use letter, legal, and ledger paper of varying colors and weights.
To design the configuration that meets your specific business needs, click Begin Your Build below.
Configure Your System
- Select a Category
- Review the Selections available
- Click details to review information on the selection choice
- Click the to add Selection to your configuration
- Click Next Step or use the navigation at the left to continue
- After step 8, choose Finish to receive your final configuration
- Print out a summary PDF and contact a Sales Rep
- Note: we recommend you begin at Step 1 and follow numerically to Step 8
Your Build in Progress
1. Paper Tray Options
2. Printing & Scanning
3. Storage Options
4. Fax Options
5. Security & Tracking Options
6. Connectivity Options
7. Integration Options
8. Other Accessories
Your Configuration Summary
Based on your selections, you have configured your MP 2501SP with the following features and functionalities: